Can't change max height since last fw update

Reaction score
I just updated to 1.9 and cannot change the max height. I am near hills that have different heights and wanted to change it to 250 to allow me to move from hill to hill. Now when I go to the limit in the app and enter 150 there is no return or anything to "enter" the height. The number keyboard just remains showing. If I shut down and reboot everything the height is back to 120. Any ideas?

I just updated to 1.9 and cannot change the max height. I am near hills that have different heights and wanted to change it to 250 to allow me to move from hill to hill. Now when I go to the limit in the app and enter 150 there is no return or anything to "enter" the height. The number keyboard just remains showing. If I shut down and reboot everything the height is back to 120. Any ideas?
Is the AC connected. It needs to be to adjust any settings that are uploaded, including this one.

The number keyboard just remains showing.
You need to press the enter key on your mobile device's keyboard.

For example, this key on an Apple device:

Keyboard.png

Reactions: Digdat0
What kind of device are you using?

There is no enter key on the keyboard I get. Nothing but a number pad, almost like a phone pad. I'll get a screen shot next time.
There was a thread like this in the Dji forums within the last few months. Ended up being something weird in the device keyboard settings. They had to reset them back to default settings and the regular keyboard would show again instead of the number pad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj