Can't access pics through app.

Reaction score
My boss just got his vision+ back from dji for repair after a crash, and everything works properly except the pic gallery in the app. He keeps getting a loading screen when trying to access the pics and vids through the app, but if he takes the sd card out of the camera and puts it in his computer, he can see the pics and vids fine. He has updated both the app and firmware and tried both Iphone 6 and the 5s he was using before the crash. Also tried different sd cards and tried formatting the card, but nothing is seeming to make it work. He also gets fpv fine while flying. Anybody run into this before?
Here's the screen he's getting.

Fwiw, he got it to work with an iPad mini on an older iOS, and it seems like it is a problem with ios8

I have the same problem except only with the video files, pics load in just fine. The videos seem to be there, it plays & displays the length of the vid, but no picture. Anyone had or solved this? Also the thumbnail views as just a dji grey logo, while the pics thumbs show the actual pic. ?!?

I had the same problem with my samsung galaxy tablet the problem turned out to be my phantom was shooting video and 1080 60 I try reducing it to 1080 30 P and you will likely be fine the problem is the code video is shot in 1060 isn't compatible with the app. I know this because I tried just about every combination before I figured this was the problem I installed new apps reset my tablet excetra good luck

mine also work with my iPhone 4s in both video formats so it must be something with the new Apple operating software kind of like my galaxy tablet like I said try putting your camera in 1080 30 and see if it works

FWIW, I'm running the DJI Vision app on iOS 8.1.2 (iPhone 6) and this works okay for me.

Have a similar problem too, I can't see any of the photos or videos from the phantom sd card on my Note 4. Bit frustrating.

Thanks for all the input, I'll try shooting some video tonight with the 1080 30 setting and see if that works. I'm using an iPhone 5S running iOS 8. Will let you know if that works.

same here... camera 1.3.0g latest app 1.0.46(1520)
cant access pics through the app. taking pictures and read them on pc works. hm, looks some kind of a bug in the current app version?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic