Cannot update firmware

Reaction score
My P3 Advanced was delivered May 31st and out of the box required the update to v1.8.80 . That went as described in videos and written instructions. After a number of flights I left town only to return to yet another "required update" flashing on the App status bar.
Steps taken:

1. Download Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.9.60 from Phantom 3 Professional - Specs, FAQ, Tutorials, Downloads and DJI GO | DJI . There is no firmware specified as being for the advanced model so I assume this is the right file. Mentioning that detail on the page would be appropriate

2. Unzipped the file and loaded it to the 64gig SD card. The card was formatted with the DJI Go app.

3. With the RC off the p3 was started. The indicator LED blinks green for 9 seconds and then turns solid green.

4. Checking the DJI Go app, the firmware has not been upgraded and there is no hidden text file. as there was after my first firmware update on May31st.

5. I have also tried other SD cards although the original worked in the past.

Ideas anybody?
Thanks,
P3 newbie

Got it

Many thanks.

Odd that There seems to be no link from the Advanced support page other than to a 404 youtube video on how to upgrade.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj