Cannot toggle 2.4/5.8GHz in DJI Go 4

Reaction score
Hi all,

after having terrible video link drops and just short range in general (compared to my previous Phantoms 3/2), I noticed my GO app is stuck at 5.8GHz, with no CUSTOM option even visible.

after searching, I found out that setting language to EN-US results in the CUSTOM option to become available. However, I still cannot change 5.8GHz - it is blue with blue frame = button element, but tapping it does nothing. So I m still stuck at low range..

Anyone else have this issue / know how to get to 2.4GHz?

Thanks!

First let me say that you can only change it when the AC and TX are turned on and connected to the device, i.e., phone, tablet.

Second, it may not be available in all countries.

Likewise not all countries allow for the same TX power. Each country has a governing body that regulates available frequencies and transmission power.

First let me say that you can only change it when the AC and TX are turned on and connected to the device, i.e., phone, tablet.

Second, it may not be available in all countries.

Likewise not all countries allow for the same TX power. Each country has a governing body that regulates available frequencies and transmission power.

sure thing, turned on.

yes, you may be right with limits per country. thats what i m trying to find out.

Are you on iOS?
I think I read somewhere that the option toggling between 2.4/5.8 is only available for Android.
I do have Android and I can switch...

Yes, iOS

iPad Air 2

The toggle works on my iPad. You do not say where you are from on your avatar. Add that, it helps with questions like this.

A day or two ago I just watched a YT vid where a guy in England had the issue and I think he changed the country to USA in his iPad or something like that. If I could remember who posted it I would link it. Maybe do a YT search

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj