Cannot see what camera is seeing in screen

Reaction score
My Phantom 4 Pro + is functioning great EXCEPT I cannot figure out how to get the picture of what the camera is seeing to show up on the built in screen on my controller.

The status LED on the controller flashes rapidly red and green. Book says RG and Y (yellow). I do not have the yellow flash. According to the manual, this may indicate no HD downlink.

When I turn on the controller and with the drone also turned on, I touch the GO FLY in the lower left hand side of the screen. Aircraft status comes up and everything looks good.When I go to the screen for flying, in the upper left hand of the screen (next to the dji) a red bar with the words No Signal appear. This has been the situation since day 1. I have never been able to see anything on the screen that is viewed thru the camera lens.

My internet service is my cell phone so I do not have any other active wi-fi systems in range. I actually had to go to a friends house for my initial activation using his wi-fi since the dji would not recognize the signal from the phone or a Verizon Mi Fi. I have now switched to AT&T and use only the phone for internet hookup. It works great with my computers but not with the drone.

This drone has only been in operation for a month or so and maybe 10 very successful flights. No crashes and all very soft landings. Great!! Pictures taken are also wonderful but taking pictures without being able to see on the controller screen what the camera is seeing makes taking pictures a guessing game at best.

Can you give me any tips on how to fix this link.

Thank you

John Croes

Did you install the latest firmware on your Phantom and remote controller? If not, try updating the firmware to see if that resolves the issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20