Cannot see P3A remote in Go App

Reaction score
I was checking some settings the other day when all of a sudden my DJI Go app will not connect to the remote. The aircraft does sync with the remote, but all I see in the Go App is "Disconnected" in gray!

It is green.
I know you said it was synched (I took that as linked) but it wasn't clear if it was actually connected. If you have a green light, obviously you are connected.

I would first try a different cable. I've never had that problem, but others have. Start there.

If you're certain it's not the cable, I have experienced "not connected" and turns out the start up procedure made a difference.

1) turn on remote
2) power up aircraft
3) connect device via cable
4) start the app

Credit to Mike Singer with Phantomhelp for this suggestion.

Reactions: tunadoctor
In case changing the cable and mobile device won't work, there's a diagram here:

Start with the blue box "RC diagnosis starts here".

I occasionally have this happen or I get black screen with DJI logo in centre.

I suspect it's due to my trying to get started in a rush !

My remedy is power down and then :

Power up tablet leaving on desktop and cable UNPLUGGED from tablet
Power up controller
Power up drone
Once I have drone stabilised and green light on controller
Plug cable into tablet and accept start GO.

If any step is rushed / changed .. I get the no go !!

Of course not all cables are suitable for android tablets and I had to go through a load before I found the one that worked. If I change tablet - I find again - I have to check which cable to work ...

Reactions: tunadoctor
So I have the same problem but the RC blinks red, the P3A blinks yellow. Not connecting. What's next? I'm going to find a troubleshoot matrix...

Also I bought this used, seller stated he uploaded new firmware on one but didn't get it on the other.

Can I and How could I reset to original firmware?

So I have the same problem but the RC blinks red, the P3A blinks yellow. Not connecting. What's next? I'm going to find a troubleshoot matrix...

Also I bought this used, seller stated he uploaded new firmware on one but didn't get it on the other.

Can I and How could I reset to original firmware?
It's not possible to do a "factory reset" on your P3A. I used to see threads about roll-backs but I'm not sure it's actually possible. Do you know what firmware you're running?

First thing I would do is try re-linking the RC and the AC.

Reactions: Suntana
There are 'hacks' to do rollback .... because DJI removed the function ages ago ...

BUT I advise caution : I bricked my P3P using the hack that gets recc'd ....

Every FW change poses a risk.

No need to discuss it here, as @BoomStahl does not need a FW up/downgrade. Unless there's a big difference between AC and FC firmware version.

1. re-link
if that does not work:
2. check FW package versions
post them; if people answer these are not compatible, upgrade the older one. if no change after that:
3. check if all modules are responding within AC and FC

Try delete Go ... re-install ...

Seriously? When RC and AC are clearly not connected to each other?

I was posting based on the 'ORIGINAL' subject of this thread - lack of GO app connecting to RC.

Sorry but your question merits a SEPARATE thread instead of hijacking this one.

I didn't even noticed this is a stolen thread. "the same problem" is not the same at all.

Title of thread : "Cannot see P3A remote in Go App"

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj