Cannot find replacement ribbon anywhere!!

Reaction score
retty please if anybody can give me some advise or knows where to buy this ribbon to replacement the one i just ripped in half like a moron!! See pics & give me any info you may have. I believe the part number/code on the ribbon is: 009S6.05 (not 100% about the "S" but it's clear in the photos... Or if anybody has a cheap/extra/spare/broken/unusable etc P3P remote i would purchase to retrieve the camera tilt wheel assembly with the ribbon that i broke.
I tested everything else once i got my remote back together & confirmed that this ribbon is what controls the camera tilt wheel & plugs into the #2 ribbon input on the remote main board. see photos

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!! I've been looking everywhere to find a replacement but no luck at all:-(

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
IMG_8330.jpg IMG_8330.jpg IMG_8331.jpg IMG_8334.jpg P

Attachments

• IMG_8339.jpg
    IMG_8339.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_8336.jpg
    IMG_8336.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 343
Thank you, i have a message already in his inbox. appreciate the advise! perhaps i can catch somebody with a cheap spare i can canabalize for the camera wheel assembly with ribbon....
Have to start somewhere

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Hunch was able to help me out:):):p he is THE MAN!!!!!!!!! Of coarse he had exactly what i needed & even a couple options for me. Great price, fast response & super amazing guy to do business with!!!! uavrepairshop.com is the ONLY place i would recommend for parts, repairs & incredible service!!

Thanks again HUNCH

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Hunch was able to help me out:):):p he is THE MAN!!!!!!!!! Of coarse he had exactly what i needed & even a couple options for me. Great price, fast response & super amazing guy to do business with!!!! uavrepairshop.com is the ONLY place i would recommend for parts, repairs & incredible service!!

Thanks again HUNCH

Yep, he's the ONLY one to work on my P3S. I don't even consider DJI for anything. It gets fixed with zero hassle and headaches.

That is the shop that Neary Aerial uses for its service contracts too, which I am a customer of also. Can't beat Hani. He IS da' man.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic