Cannot find link button

Reaction score
I am having trouble with my controller, I think. It does not seem to want to connector to my P2. I just purchased another dj6 controller. Turned the P2 over and I CANNOT FIND THE LINK BUTTON. Truly. I have checked both the manual and the P2 several. It is not where it is supposed to be.

IMG_4174.jpg

It was black when I got it.

And although the two controllers supposed to be the same check out the light. The one on the left is red and the one on the right is green, and it beeps when I slide the lever to the on position.

IMG_4173.jpg

I have only flown once so I really, really would appreciate some help.

Thank you in advance.

I am having trouble with my controller, I think. It does not seem to want to connector to my P2. I just purchased another dj6 controller. Turned the P2 over and I CANNOT FIND THE LINK BUTTON. Truly. I have checked both the manual and the P2 several. It is not where it is supposed to be.

View attachment 107720

It was black when I got it.

And although the two controllers supposed to be the same check out the light. The one on the left is red and the one on the right is green, and it beeps when I slide the lever to the on position.

View attachment 107721

I have only flown once so I really, really would appreciate some help.

Thank you in advance.

First turn off the controllers and just turn on the P2. With the P2 turned on turn it over and if the 2.4GHz receiver is working correctly you should a red LED on the left side with battery facing you. Next turn on the original controller and the LED should turn green on the P2. Even if the LED turns green when the controller is turned on does not mean they are paired. If neither LED works as described you may have a defective receiver.

As for the different colors in the controllers, LEDs may have been done at the factory. But I would turn them over and check that both are operating at a frequency of 2.4 GHz for P2 non-vision as 5.8GHz was used for the P2 vision and vision plus models.

Here's a link for the owners manual if you haven't

Thanks guys for all your assistance. Turning off both controllers then the P2 the LED was red. Turned on the original P2 controller the light went green. Did try to power the rotors and they now work so I will leave trying to link the new controller for another day. Soon as the wind stops I hope to be flying again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers