CANNOT ENTER DEVICE

Reaction score
This is the situation: I have both RC and Phanthom4 ON, and want to enter the DJI GO device on my TABLET (a mini IPAD). When I touch the DJI icon on the tablet I get into a commercial for drones (SEE the world Discover your selves). I have to get online and sign in to get to my device. BUT there is no internett were I am located?
So my customer and I are standing there like amateurs!! What is this? Why can I not just get right to my camera? So I have to make a rig with another phone to create a wifi signal......how can I avoid this in the future?
All the Best Eirik Meyer

how can I avoid this in the future?
Double-check that you're signed into DJI GO in a location where you have an Internet connection before you head out to fly. Once signed in, you should not be signed out unless you manually sign out or install/reinstall DJI GO.

First thing to try is ditch DJI GO and switch to Litchi. That might fix your problem then you will have a superior flying platform that you will have no more trouble with!
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
First thing to try is ditch DJI GO and switch to Litchi. That might fix your problem then you will have a superior flying platform that you will have no more trouble with!
Jim
WA5TEF
Wich page should I download from? Thanks!

Yes! Litchi costs about $24.99 but you will find it is very well worth it and you won’t be tied to DJI DO and it’s problems. But the Phantom 4 with the screen won’t handle it due to DJI not allowing third party apps on it! Guess they are getting concerned huh?
Jim
WA5TEF

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4