Cannot Detect Wifi

Reaction score
I have a new Phantom 3 Standard that cannot fly. The problem is that a Wifi connection cannot be established between the aircraft and my mobile device. I cannot detect the Phantom Wifi connection from the network list in my cell phone. The DJI GoApp is useless without wifi. I have tried different mobile devices including an Iphone 6 and Samsung Galaxy 6. Can anyone provide any help on how to restore the Wifi connection?

Try to reset the Wifi to default; password is 12341234. Hopefully this helps resolve your issue. Good luck!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454341499.958486.jpg

Just checking...
First of all, your mobile device connects to your remote not your Phantom. For starts power up your remote then the Phantom with no props just to be safe.:)

Hi had this issue when I first setup my new P3s it was after a failed first firmware update...what I did, turned off machine,rc and formatted sd card and tried again and wifi was established!

Also make sure you are away from any other wifi signals. I had trouble at my business connecting. Surrounded by metal buildings and several other wifi connections caused interference where I could not connect.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj