Cannot connect to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (2016) T-819 9.7"

Reaction score
Hi there
I have just upgraded my tablet to the above version having been using Samsung Tab S 8.4 for a year with no problems and now when I try to connect I do not get the Camera view button once I have connected the controller to the Drone.
I have a Phantom 3 Professional.
Does anyone know why this is?
Best regards

Hi there
I have just upgraded my tablet to the above version having been using Samsung Tab S 8.4 for a year with no problems and now when I try to connect I do not get the Camera view button once I have connected the controller to the Drone.
I have a Phantom 3 Professional.
Does anyone know why this is?
Best regards
Make sure you have no other apps like Litchi, AutoPilot etc. installed. If you want to use those apps you'll have to create another user. This is an issue with DJI GO App and the Marshmallow operating system. I have the same tablet and this is the only workaround I've found.

I don't have any of these apps on my tablet.

I had the same problem. After you plug the USB cable from the controller into the tablet, go to settings, then developer options. Select USB configuration and choose Rdnis. You might need to do it a couple times.

It should work after that.

You will need to do it every time you fly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

That sort of works but I now have the "Remote Controller Signal Weak so I get nothing through the camera. It is fully charged.

Make sure you have no other apps like Litchi, AutoPilot etc. installed. If you want to use those apps you'll have to create another user. This is an issue with DJI GO App and the Marshmallow operating system. I have the same tablet and this is the only workaround I've found.
It's not a marshmallow issue, I've got no problems on Nexus hardware running Litchi OR DJI Go, so possibly a Samsung incompatibility issue, I'd suggest you do a search in the forum, endless answers there...

The forum has many threads on the subject.
Bottom line I've had good success downgrading the DJI Go app to v2.8.3, quad firmwareat 1.9.6( or 1.8.8) with controller at 1.6 . She works like a champ all the time with that config.

Any DJI Go app above that will result in video connection issues and a host of other problems with my S2-710.

It's not a marshmallow issue, I've got no problems on Nexus hardware running Litchi OR DJI Go, so possibly a Samsung incompatibility issue, I'd suggest you do a search in the forum, endless answers there...
Yes it is a Marshmallow issue with Samsung. That is the tablet the OP is using, I wasn't suggesting it is with all Marshmallow devices, it isn't. My S2 tablet worked fine prior to the Marshmallow update.

Hello, i have the same tablet and I always have the same issue whenever I am trying to connect! It need to restart it several time and disable developer mode!! However this nor always works!
Have you find the issue so far?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.