Cannot connect s

Reaction score
I am having trouble connecting my P2V+ to the desktop software. One end of the cable is connected to the controller, the controller shows a green power light (with four green batter status lights on) and the other end of the cable is connected to the computer and the 3.6 software is running. The software window shows a blue and a red button on the lower right edge but no connection.

Clicking the PHANTOM button on the top right if the window gets me the message "Please connect the controller!"

What could I be doing wrong??

The "3.6 software" is the Phantom 2 Vision Assistant. In order to use that program, you must do the following:

1) Turn on your remote.
2) Turn on your Phantom.
3) Connect the USB cable from your computer to the opposite side of the battery on your Phantom (under the little white flap).
4) Start the Phantom 2 Vision Assistant software.

The USB cable should only be connected to your remote when using the RC System Assistance software.

Thanks. How illogical to have to connect the 'copter AND controller when the software asks only for the controller. I suppose that's the penalty of Far East's technical writers?

Many thanks. All connected and working.

bishee said:
Thanks. How illogical to have to connect the 'copter AND controller when the software asks only for the controller. I suppose that's the penalty of Far East's technical writers?

Many thanks. All connected and working.

It is a little confusing but you are plugging in the naza flight controller when you plug your phantom in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.