Cannot connect Pro controller to Adv craft

Reaction score
Hi,
I got a replacement RC for my Phantom 3 Advanced. It is a Phantom 3 Pro RC but I read I should be able to use it. Both controllers are GL300C. They look exactly the same. The old controller connects no problem, the new one will not connect.

Any help?

Thanks

Hi,
I got a replacement RC for my Phantom 3 Advanced. It is a Phantom 3 Pro RC but I read I should be able to use it. Both controllers are GL300C. They look exactly the same. The old controller connects no problem, the new one will not connect.

Any help?

Thanks
Sorry for the basic question, but have you linked the new RC to your P3A so that they can connect to each other?

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
Hi,

Any help?

Thanks
you need to bind controller to a bird first.

take props off,
turn both, controller and bird on,
underneath bird you will notice small white box, on one side you will see a green or red blinking light, next to it use small screwdriver or toothpick and press
that button in gently (you will feel a click) for 2 seconds and it will start blinking red,
on controller now press C1, C2 and red record button (top left of the controller) all at the same time for 2 seconds,
you will hear D-DD,
release,
now on top right of the controller press the silver dial IN (not slide up or down but press IN) for 2 seconds,
now the controller will start beeping,
green light on controller,
you are bound.

VOILA!

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik