Cannot arm Phantom 2 .

Reaction score
Hey all.

Try to run MUI still same issue.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks!!

Try pushing both sticks in towards the bottom middle at the same time.

go into the assistant and check your stick directions. Under the r/c tab the should all read norm. Also try calibrating them while you're at it.

that ok?

Attachments

• 2121e.PNG
    2121e.PNG
    105.9 KB · Views: 416
Yup, now try calibrating your sticks. Essentially click start under the stick read outs and move the sticks around to the edge of their extents for about 30 secs. Then click finish. This video explains it better than I can.

Its on a mac but the method will be the same

Any luck?

Yes!! Now that arm , but the sticks up is very slow, and down Instead of stopping the engine it makes it stronger.

:( what is miss?

Sorry im not sure i understand. When you push the left stick up it should indeed increase the power going to the rotors. That's how it flys up... Can you post a video?

Push up is slow, push down that fast.

sounds like a calibration error.

Check the stick calibration again. Make sure you're moving this sticks to their full extent. Reversing the stick direction in the naza might help too. While you're at it id check that the phantom is moving in the correct directions for all the sticks... (hover and make sure the phantom moves as expected)

Haha! Glad to hear everything is resolved! Happy flying :-D

I read the Wiki, RTFM that old!!!

Once you calibrate the sticks on the RC controller you also have to do the same thing in the Phantoms software. You also mentioned that the RC controller is in MODE 1 and it should be in MODE 2. Also make sure all the sticks and X1 are the normal position and not in reverse (REV).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic