Cannot access memory card from iPhone 6

Reaction score
Hello I recently bought a vision plus but every time I try accessing the memory from my iPhone it just says it can't access the memory. I can view the footage if I take the memory card out the phantom and put it straight into the computer. Have anyone got any suggestion or way of fixing this issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same problem here, It used to work but doesn't anymore. I've searched for days on the internet.... can't find a solution.

Many of the updates caused this problem to happen. In many cases it turned out that it was a conflict with the app and the version of smart device. I had some work with Iphone 4 but not with 5.

Jeremy

Same problem here

When try to access the album using IPAD MINI 2 show message:

could not connect to remote album

When i try to access the album using GALAXY S5 show no error message, but no picture too.

How fix it ?

Thanks

I'm still getting this message , what solved yer prob Bond? Thats Bond, 101 Bond!

I solved my client problem checking the SD card cable connector on GIMBAL/INTERNAL WIFI MODULE

When i remove and attached the SD card cable again, the album back to work as normal...

Just need to attach firmly in place

This solved my problem, anf after i checked again, just to confirm if this is the cause, i removed the cable again.. and the problem return to happen.

;)

I had the same problem for the last couple weeks. Ended up formating the SD card from the dji app instead of my computer and now images transfer and are viewable for the album. I guess there is something different about formating on the computer vs. In the phantom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.