Candy in the Mail Today!

Reaction score
Just got my candy in the mail! :D

Anyone know if there's a secquence of the T-Motor wires that is comparative to the stock Phantom motors?

Or, is it a matter of trying each one and getting the right spin per motor mount position on the Phantom?

They package the motors like an iPhone, lol! Classy! That's what the additional cost must be for! Dang! But, Nice!

T-Motor1.jpg

Thanks.

Nice! What convinced you to spring for the motors? Reliability? Power? Lifting ability? Interested in knowing...

Thanks

fizzviic said:
Nice! What convinced you to spring for the motors? Reliability? Power? Lifting ability? Interested in knowing...

Thanks

One stock motor went out. It would spin for a little bit with a push, get stuck, and then spin for a little bit with a little help. That problem started after a spiraling fall clipping some pine trees. The stock C-clamp on the motor popped off and I believe that's how the Phantom went down. I believe the motor's electromagnetic spin had gotten affected.

I did some research on the internet and the Tiger Motor (aka, T-Motor) was touted for additional power, quietness as compared to the stock motor, and efficiency. When I had compared the cost, the T-Motor Antigravity seemed to be worth it for the long run and peace of mind that it'll have less chance of failure.

Here's an image of the T-Motor's back with sturdy C-clamp. The lowest price right now on the internet is $189 + 0 shipping. I paid $6.00 for shipping.

T-Motor_Close-Up.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers