Cancelling RTH in Litchi

Reaction score
If I'm flying a mission or if the mission has completed but didn't set a return of any kind and then press RTH on the RC, how do I then cancel the RTH so that I may land manually?

Flick the mode switch on the RC to another mode, and then back to g mode if you wish.

+1

Let me just add, it would be very unusual to do an RTH at the end of a waypoints mission. Normally, you would simply fly it home because you thoughtfully placed your last waypoint within your view.

If you press and hold the RTH button until it stops beeping and flashing, it'll also drop it out of RTH mode and you can fly it manually.

+1

Let me just add, it would be very unusual to do an RTH at the end of a waypoints mission. Normally, you would simply fly it home because you thoughtfully placed your last waypoint within your view.

Absolutely right.. But in this case I took off, started the mission and realised I'd not set a finish action.. So my drone was just hovering at its last last waypoint which was some distance from me. I couldn't orientate myself enough to fly home so I initiated a RTH. I always prefer to land manually though. From now on though, my start and end waypoint will always be above me if safe to do so.

Last edited:
Would you help me?
I'm a rookie, so....
How can I set RTH but not "H"???
I'd like to set RTRC (RC = Remote Control),
Of course, I intend to take off in an A point and get the quadcopter in another point...
I know Litchi provides this option, but I'm not so sure doing in exactly rigth...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20