Can you view flight logs on a Windows 7 based system??

Reaction score
Is there software to open flight logs available for windows systems?? Really like to look at the flight logs on something other then my ipad

I use windows 7 to view all my flight logs. The flight logs in .txt have to be converted to .csv and you can do that at djilogs.com. Then use Excel to view the .csv files.

I'm sure I could if I wanted to. I'm a software developer :)

I'm sure I could if I wanted to. I'm a software developer :)

Ok..so...you don't want to. Several has said they would just need to put the time into doing breaking it down.

Ok guys lets assume I am really stund cause I am. Flight logs are saved to the memory card or the ipad?? If they are on the memory card where are they and what should I look for?? If they are on the ipad how to get them from the ipad to my PC?? Sorry for the stupid questions!

They are on the tablet, id a folder under the DJI folder, called FLIGHT RECORDS. There is also a flight record with different data on the internal card in the P3.

Thx Streve do you know what the file format is of the ones on the card and what software is used to open and view them on a Windows system?

Check out www.healthydrones.com. The guy who's building the site posted yesterday. It's not 100% complete but it's got a ton of info from each of your flights. You've got to enter the url manually because it's not on Google yet FYI.

Why would a person use google to look for an address they already know? That's like using a garmin to get from the kitchen to the bathroom!?!?:confused:

Well, I for one was browsing on my tablet when I found the site and I wanted to fire up the laptop so I could upload all my logs. I couldn't recall the exact name of the site so I tried to Google it. Just trying to save someone else time and trouble, that's all. Since you know what it's like using a Garmin to get from the kitchen to the bathroom I'm assuming you've done it at least once, I couldn't imagine why

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj