can you turn off collisionavoid?

Reaction score
sometimes youl want to fly narrow gaps and maby inside buildings. can you turn it of for those scenarios?

Reactions: Itay
It's gonna be awfully dumb not to be able to turn it off --- many of us already have really good piloting skills and like to get close up to an object for high-detail video or photos.

I don't want some new "improved feature" for noobs telling a pro like me I can't handle precision flying. :mad:

Reactions: mikecorn1
sometimes youl want to fly narrow gaps and maby inside buildings. can you turn it of for those scenarios?
I may be misunderstanding, but I think they said in the wrap up of the video below that the collision system is off when you are in sport mode and only works when in the normal mode.
Normal flight mode is actually slower than the P3 so the collision system and active tracking can work.
Again, I'm not certain but just trying to piece together info from assorted places.

Tested - Hands-On with DJI's Phantom 4

"A pro like me" awww common I'm sure you are being modest about yourself. Why don't you just call yourself Gods gift and be done with it? I'm not sure why you are even on this thread, you already made it clear you are not getting the P4 so why don't you just take your greatness back to the P3P form.

They've mentioned in a post on the official DJI forums that, yes, the collision avoidance can be turned off.

Reactions: Myetkt
It's gonna be awfully dumb not to be able to turn it off --- many of us already have really good piloting skills and like to get close up to an object for high-detail video or photos.

I don't want some new "improved feature" for noobs telling a pro like me I can't handle precision flying. :mad:
Yeah, they're not dumb. They know they're are situations where it might be a hinderance. Hell they let us turn off LEDw, VPS, just not CSC. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr