Can you pair two devices simultaneously with P2V+?

Reaction score
I think it would be useful (and cool) to have a co-pilot. Someone else to monitor the flight, help with CH7 control, or share the flight experience.

I would like to pair (Wi-Fi) two devices to the P2V+ range extender: moverio glasses and an iPad.
Has anyone tried it? Is it possible?
If pairing 2 devices is not possible, has anyone been able to mirror one device to another?

I remember this not working. Caused a conflict and one had to be disconnected to control all the functions.

Dirkclod,

I use iRec too to record the screen. Works well but there is a trick to capturing the streamed video. You need to turn on the following setting and make it active BEFORE you begin to record the video:

General --> Accessibility --> Assistive Touch

The other tip is that you can export the videos to your camera roll by just tapping on the recording in the "Recordings" menu. To delete the video from the list, slide left.

Hope this helps.

You may just want to record, but my question was different: I want to use two different devices so that someone else can look and maybe control the camera while I fly with the glasses. The glasses are using android 4.0.4, so the only way mirroring would work is if it used Bluetooth as it is using the wifi in the network to the Phantom.

Geert said:
kxkraze said:
The other tip is that you can export the videos to your camera roll by just tapping on the recording in the "Recordings" menu.

Yes, that works, but only with the iPhone.
So far, export a video to the camera roll on the iPad is NOT working.
Hope they will come out with an update to fix this.

Geert./.

I may be misunderstanding your comment, but on my iPad mini retina my videos sync and play fine from my camera roll.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.