Can you kill the p3 motors

Reaction score
I want to kill all my p3 motors at high altitude all at once. I hand catch and know they will die with my right stick held center and down at 6'. But I want to do a test with my parachute system much higher. The p2 would if you held the sticks in and down for about 2.

A CSC will shut off the motors.

I want to kill all my p3 motors at high altitude all at once. I hand catch and know they will die with my right stick held center and down at 6'. But I want to do a test with my parachute system much higher. The p2 would if you held the sticks in and down for about 2.
i-ZhRNmjb.jpg

I wonder what else you missed in the manual?
If you really want to kill the motors up in the air, CSC is the thing.
Try it on the ground with no props to see how it works.
Left stick down (not the right) will not kill the motors until it stops descending (lands).
Left stick down when up in the air will only make your Phantom descend normally.

Let me know how it works out, I've got my Mayday and a Mars Mini and Mars Lite chutes, just waiting to receive a splitter for the servos and what I'm using as a power source.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl