Can u use with standard 3

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to drones and have got myself the standard 3, I have two questions to ask so any advice will be very helpful,

Question 1: can u get Dji goggles for the standard 3 and if so does anyone know where I can purchase a set

Question 2: i know the mini sub port on the front of the drone is used for updates ect, but how do u know when your drone needs to be updated will a message come up in the app or what is the go with that?

Thankyou to anyone who can answer these questions

can u get Dji goggles for the standard 3 and if so does anyone know where I can purchase a set
No. The Phantom 3 Advanced will work, but you should upgrade to at least the Phantom 3 Professional for the best experience.

how do u know when your drone needs to be updated
You'll see a prompt to update on the DJI GO home screen or the "Aircraft Status" section after entering the camera view.

Ok thank you so much I'll look into upgrading soon I'm just still learning the basics so once I've got them down pat than I'll move up

when you connect device to drone I get a screen that show drone status. 1st thing is the firmware it will say current version or update available, it also show as you read down the list the compass and will show calibrate(I see this every flight). hope this helps if you have not already figured it out. I am new also, so still learning.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik