Can this be installed to the vision plus

What's the point ? I never see the landing gear in any shots. Another thing to go wrong.

Bombular said:
So you couldn't take out the s2 switch from the naza and replace It with that

No. The S1/S2 switches are used to place the NAZA into a specific mode (GPS mode, ATTI Mode, Failsafe, Home Lock, Course Lock, etc..). They aren't channels that you can assign to trigger the servo(s) on the landing gear. Let me explain in a way that will be easier if I use a fixed-wing scenario. In a typical airplane you have 6 channels:

1 - Throttle
2 - Rudder
3 - Ailerons
4 - Elevator
5 - Landing Gear
6 - Flaps

This setup requires a 6-channel transmitter & receiver. Suppose you want to add a couple of features...turn the lights on/off and a bomb release. You now require two additional channels on your radio system for a total of 8. On a normal 8 channel setup, you could simply plug the lights & bomb release into the extra two channel outputs on the receiver, controlling them with the corresponding switches on the controller. But on the Phantom's controller & receiver, there are no additional controls you can use. The 7th channel is used for the gimbal tilt control, but it is rendered useless the moment you start the Vision app.

That's cool looking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20