ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420195561.312928.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 473
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420195598.949624.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420195598.949624.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 510
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420195617.321716.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420195617.321716.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 503
For sure. Those gimbal arms aren't too expensive compared to a whole new camera. Hard to tell from the picture but is your ribbon cable broken? Those are a bit more expensive both to buy a replacement and to install. But either way it's fixable. Burlbark and Hunch are the local repair guru's here. Hunch has done two of mine and they both turned out great. Search this forum for his contact info.

looks like a lot of 'wrong' going on there. the main mounting plate is bent and off one of the white damping mount rubbers, the obvious bent arm, and it looks like the pivot in line with the lens is also bent slightly?? and then the loss of connection? fix may = buy another??????

take her off, send her my way...
worst case scenario you will pay $50 diag fee and i will let you know what all it needs to get it fixed and you can always
say no and you'll be only $50 down but i doubt it is not fixable for much less then the cost of a new one.

hani

Repairable it is..... In my best Yoda voice. Little troubling to hear the connection is broken, I hope the main board isnt taco'ed. Probably a tear in the ribbon cable. Dont try to straighten it or repair it if you have any doubt in your abilities. The electronics have to be removed to keep all the stress off the circuit boards, otherwise you might as well throw it away.

hunch said:
take her off, send her my way...
worst case scenario you will pay $50 diag fee and i will let you know what all it needs to get it fixed and you can always
say no and you'll be only $50 down but i doubt it is not fixable for much less then the cost of a new one.

hani

Guys I am in Pakistan where are u located and any tutorial on how to take it of

burlbark said:
Repairable it is..... In my best Yoda voice. Little troubling to hear the connection is broken, I hope the main board isnt taco'ed. Probably a tear in the ribbon cable. Dont try to straighten it or repair it if you have any doubt in your abilities. The electronics have to be removed to keep all the stress off the circuit boards, otherwise you might as well throw it away.

Thank u so much where are u located I will have to check shipping oz fill me in?

rbhamilton said:
For sure. Those gimbal arms aren't too expensive compared to a whole new camera. Hard to tell from the picture but is your ribbon cable broken? Those are a bit more expensive both to buy a replacement and to install. But either way it's fixable. Burlbark and Hunch are the local repair guru's here. Hunch has done two of mine and they both turned out great. Search this forum for his contact info.

Where do you pickup a gimbal arm? I have one with a slight bend and would like to replace it if they don't cost to much. Everything still works, I just had to fix the horizontal level after the arm bent. However when I look down my CF Camera guard likes to get into the shot now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik