Can someone please help me?

Reaction score
IMG_1032.PNG
is this card ok to use with the P4P? I am always confused about write speeds, and what's going to work. I have been using the card that came with the craft but it's pretty small. Will this work with 4K? Thanks guys:)

The Micro SD card you have is perfect and the ideal card for the job. Although a bigger card of the same type would give you more recording time, anything faster is unnecessary. I have a 128Gb card.

UHS Speed Classes is marked with U1 and U3 (UHS mode(Ultra High Speed)) - The Card you have is UHS 3 and is good for Full HD 4K real time video recording.
U1 is only good for HD (ie 1080) real time video recording and not 4K.

Video Speed Class is marked with V6,V10,V30,V60,V90 (HS, UHS mode). - The Card you have is V30
The fastest options – V60 (60 MB/s) and V90 (90 MB/s), will support 8K resolution (7680 x 4320), while V6, V10 and V30 capture high-definition and 4K resolution and guarantee minimum sequential write speeds of 6 MB/s, 10 MB/s and 30 MB/s respectively.

So there you have it - U3 & V30 are what you are looking for as minimum requirements.

The Micro SD card you have is perfect and the ideal card for the job. Although a bigger card of the same type would give you more recording time, anything faster is unnecessary. I have a 128Gb card.

UHS Speed Classes is marked with U1 and U3 (UHS mode(Ultra High Speed)) - The Card you have is UHS 3 and is good for Full HD 4K real time video recording.
U1 is only good for HD (ie 1080) real time video recording and not 4K.

Video Speed Class is marked with V6,V10,V30,V60,V90 (HS, UHS mode). - The Card you have is V30
The fastest options – V60 (60 MB/s) and V90 (90 MB/s), will support 8K resolution (7680 x 4320), while V6, V10 and V30 capture high-definition and 4K resolution and guarantee minimum sequential write speeds of 6 MB/s, 10 MB/s and 30 MB/s respectively.

So there you have it - U3 & V30 are what you are looking for as minimum requirements.
ZW

Just FYI in case you need another one. Best Buy has the exact same card SanDisk Extreme Plus on sale right now for $39.99. Even though it says U1 in the description and the picture is a U3 people has said it is a U3 card. Not sure why the mismatch. I might run down to my local BB store and just see in person.

I hate to pay tax and usually order online from other places but I wanted it quick and don't mind sucking it up once and awhile. They do have the genuine DJI black props that come with their BB "black edition" P4 that look cool. Also the all black battery but regular capacity, not high capacity that comes with the P4Pro+. Just missed the sale on that, the other day it was $139/reg. $169 but now its back to regular price. I'll settle for the black battery decals. DJI Phantom 4 & Pro Battery # Label Decal Sticker Skin Black Red Gold Silver | eBay
Ryan is a forum member and runs a great business so I'd highly recommend his decals, t-shirts and other goodies. Always quick shipping and well packaged.

Reactions: Carltonart
Yes, that is the same 128Gb I was talking about that I have in the P4P+ Can't go wrong with SanDisk
Once you go over 32Gb in size the MicroSD cards are called MicroSDXC, the XC standing for extended capacity. Up to 32Gb the cards are formatted FAT32 anything larger needs to be formatted exFAT (extended) FAT=File Allocation Table.
On Amazon £59.99 https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01DYN56OY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
SanDisk Extreme PLUS 128 GB microSDXC Class 10, U3, V30

Davidnclearlaketx, UHS-I & UHS-II are the standards for the card bus-interface speeds with UHS-1 supporting data transfer speeds of up to 104MB/s & UHS-II up to 312MB/s.

In my earlier post I should have said UHS-1, U3 & V30 are what you are looking for as minimum requirements. (Although if the card is U3 & V30 then it will by default be UHS-1 as well)

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
Today I put the quick start and full owners manual on a flash drive, went to Kindos/FedEx and printed out both on 3 hole paper, purchased a nice binder for the full manual to reference to any any time.
I guess I'm old school since I like to have the physical book to look at, put page markers or post it notes on the most used/referenced pages I need.
I've done this before on purchases of electronics where all you get is a quick start guide.
My sUAS Test Prep Remote Pilot (for Part 107) book came in the mail today so time to start studying more from the book as well as online.
:)

DJI_0094.JPG
DJI_0049.JPG
I was out yesterday and took a few photos, the ones of the manor are very sharp but the ones I took of the village seem blurry or out of focus ? Both taken on auto

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
View attachment 71429 View attachment 71428 I was out yesterday and took a few photos, the ones of the manor are very sharp but the ones I took of the village seem blurry or out of focus ? Both taken on auto
stop shooting in auto. and being that it is a flying camera, some shots may not always be very crisp so i take multiples, then zoom in in post and see which are the cleanest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.