Can someone please help me with this?

Reaction score
I don't have any battery, gps, or remote signal. But I do. It is just not showing I do on my viewer. Gps is working I just don't see any satellites. But it is calibrating and p2 is steady. I have two battery but neither will show up on my phone.

I have had it updated the app since it happened. When I delete it and reinstall it should l take it out of my cloud completely. Or it will be downloaded from there. I'm afraid if I just pull it from the cloud I will have same outcome. Also I have tried using iPad air2 and iPhone 5s. And both have the same readings at the moment.

It always stays in my cloud too seek but sometimes that's what fix's mine when I have those issue's . Not gonna hurt to try .
Is the first thing I do try before moving to anything else .
Don't know why it works but it does a lot . I just updated to IOS9 and don't know what I'll have tomorrow when I fly ! :eek:

Very true. Won't hurt to try. I also updated a few days ago. Hoping that may help my problem. But it didn't. I have now re Downloaded the app and it did not help. I still can't see battery. Or satellite. Thanks for the advice though really. I am learning a lot forums. There very helpful. Any thing else you all could think of let me know. Cheers

I have seen this before and just can't remember what else at the moment . I would be sure your extender is fully charged . You do have the FPV right..just not those others .

I'm fully charging again now. I do have fpv. When I first installed my gimbal all seemed good when I was done with the wiring everything was still good. It wasn't until I hooked the remote up to my computer and tried to update the remote was when it happened. It says I am on the latest version and no need to update. After that is when o lost it. Thanks for taking the time to helping me out.

I'm fully charging again now. I do have fpv. When I first installed my gimbal all seemed good when I was done with the wiring everything was still good. It wasn't until I hooked the remote up to my computer and tried to update the remote was when it happened. It says I am on the latest version and no need to update. After that is when o lost it. Thanks for taking the time to helping me out.
Is no problem bro :)Is how I learn .
I have had some strange things happen when I update my TX and really
had problems when I went into it with RC assistant .
What kind of gimbal ? If it worked after you installed it and only went bad when you messed with the TX then that's where the problem would seem to be .

Just got up. I live in China. From the states.
So the gimbal is one that seems like everyone calls the goodluckbuys. It was a cheap one manufactured in China. It was a huge hassle getting it working. The wiring not a big deal. I used the old gimbal hook up for the pitch control and the other two wires brown and orang had power. Now this of course was not how the manufacture told me to wire this. And this odd headphone male to female connected with a red and black wire coming off it is what i was told to use. First time it started just beeping. And not the high pitch low frequent. So I ran a continuity test and found it was no good. Did some research and cut the original camera in cord and extended it. Then soldered power ends together. Then the real fun began as I watched this gimbal shake for two weeks as I tried to put different numbers in. About three days after I got it hooked up someone said to update so I tried and that was when I lost battery and satellite from my viewer. But could still see it was registering from the P2. Now I have the gimbal programmed. Still needs a couple tweeks and is draining power much faster then I assumed but I got it steady.
Sorry for the lengthy description. But that is about all I know.

Hello,
Dirk sent me, try to bypass the gimbal, take the camera OFF the gimbal, hook the phone jack into it WITHOUT the gimbal jumper wire, like it was originally , see if that works! ( if you get telemetry back or not ) as those gimbals block out 1 internal antenna, this could be the problem, if other antenna is malfunctioning or something! Try this first!

Could be just a faulty wire, or blocked reception, ect! If not we will try something else!
Keep us updated!

Next I would reinstall all firmware, Tx, bird, ect! You may have to update firmware, or reinstall it to FC200 camera ( via memory card ) we will get you there, no worries!

J Dot
Take care, Fly safe!

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks a lot Dirk. I will try that this evening when I return home. Today I'm off to fly a mountain with my P3. All is good with that bird. Amazing video and pictures. Thanks a lot for the help. I will see what I can figure out tonight.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic