Can someone explain Gain settings?

Reaction score
Within DJI GO app you can modify the settings for Basic Gains. Gains for Roll, Yaw, Vertical, etc. from 80%-120%. Has anybody tried to change these values and see any effect on the behavior of the aircraft? I have spent a lot of time "playing" with these values but I saw no effect - nothing happens.

Many, explanations have been given so far from people and even from DJI support, but in reality, there is no evidence that something changes by modifying Gain settings. - Unless, my P4 is defective ???

It definitely made a difference when I adjusted them. There is an excellent Video on You tube explaining it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It definitely made a difference when I adjusted them. There is an excellent Video on You tube explaining it.

There are a lot of videos....can you give a link to the one you watched.

For example, what difference you see if you change the Yaw Gain?

I shall find it & send link. It explains everything perfectly. Watch this space.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

And this helped Me.
It explains yaw, and gain though title doesn't say

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I made a video not long ago on how to get nice pans by adjusting the exp, basically, the lower the exp the more you have to move the sticks to get the aircraft to do what you want. Gives smoother flying in my opinion.

I made a video not long ago on how to get nice pans by adjusting the exp, basically, the lower the exp the more you have to move the sticks to get the aircraft to do what you want. Gives smoother flying in my opinion.

Nice video, but this does not answer the original question about modifying Gains. It would be nice to see a video for the difference between 80% Gain and 120%Gain.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl