Can some waypoints focus on a POI in "Toward Next Waypoint" Heading Mode? (Waypoint)

Reaction score
Can some waypoints focus on a POI in "Toward Next Waypoint" Heading Mode? (Waypoint)

I changed seven waypoints from interpolate to Focus under "gimbal pitch" on a "Toward Next Waypoint" Mission. On my phone, when I make the changes, none of the drones change direction. On my computer via Mission Hub, all the drones change direction and focus on the POI. I will test tomorrow, not sure which one is accurate but the same mission is showing these two different results.

I just want the drone to fly continuously throughout a neighborhood with a few slight curved roads and highlight a house at the end of the straight. It seems like it's either one of the other, and I can make the cuts during processing, but I am having trouble getting the drone to fly in straight lines through several waypoints without stopping. I've used anywhere from 20-40 waypoints, and I need the additional waypoints so the drone follows the slight curves in the road. I don't want the drone to stop, which it has at least twice on each flight.

Any ideas or thoughts would be welcome, but I will be experimenting tomorrow and can report back.

Thanks everyone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl