can phantom 3 advanced lift this battery up

5500mAh 35C 3S 11.1V Lipo RC Battery Pack for RC Helicopter RC Airplane Car/Boat
can it lift this battery up. or maybe u can recommmened me 12v battery phantom 3 can lift from ebay please
Can the Phantom lift (???) that battery?
Do you mean, with that battery work in the Phantom? No it can't, they are the wrong voltage.
Here are the specs for the P3 battery:
Capacity 4480 mAh
Voltage 15.2 V
Battery Type LiPo 4S​
But the Phantom will only work with DJI batteries.

Or if you mean will the quad rise up carrying the battery as a payload then see this video

yes.
cause am trying to fit a 12v battery so i can fit lights on and dropping device.

i se few battery wight is like 126g or 155g
28g something like that is this to heavy

hi guys thanks seen it.
i also wanted to know from well exp drone flyers if 12v batter will be ok for drone

this image below ignore the voltage but look at the size will the drone be able to lift it easy ? without stress
RC-Drone-Lipo-Battery-3S-Lipo-12V.jpg

hi guys thanks seen it.
i also wanted to know from well exp drone flyers if 12v batter will be ok for drone

this image below ignore the voltage but look at the size will the drone be able to lift it easy ? without stress
Can't tell the size (or weight) from the picture.

Why do you need a battery that is so large? If it is just for lights and a servo, you can use a tiny battery like a 1000mah 3s battery or smaller. It will run a strip of LEDs for hours.
Something like this.
Turnigy 500mAh 3S 20C Lipo Pack

hi guys thanks seen it.

This battery is going to be twice the size and weight of your Phantom stock battery. It is normally used to run very large quads or helicopters. Even if it could lift it, it would strain the motors and Phantom battery. Your flight times will be nothing and the Phantom will be super unstable.

1000mah 3s battery or maybe can u recommmened me 12v battery so i can add it to phantom boss

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20