Can P4 pro blades be used on a P4

Reaction score
I just purchased these on line 20 minutes a go - while rushing and never realised they were for P4 pro. It does say in the description that they compatible with p4. What do you think.
36600ca610631f56e4f5e2f1c104a733.jpg

Yes. There is only one version of P4 props. They are compatible with all P4 models.

FYI, I don't know if those are OEM DJI props.

Does not clarify in the sale whether they are OEM DJI. This is my first time at buying replacement blades. To play it safe should we only buy from DJI or where do you all buy your original DJI blades from and usually pay for 4 new blades.

You can buy OEM DJI props here on Amazon or directly from DJI here.

If you post a link to where you purchased those, I'll take a look and see if I can confirm whether or not they are OEM.

Last edited:
Unsure how to do the link. Purchased them on eBay. Sellers details look ok. Nowhere in the description does it mention DJI. Seller is from china. Not that that makes any difference I suppose. I have emailed them to cancel. Paid just under £13.00 for them. If they do arrive my understanding is that they should have the DJI logo on along with the wrapping around the middle. Also fakes tend to sound different.
f48933933f14d2a535b6906f28ac28ec.jpg

I found them on eBay. Those aren't OEM DJI props.

Found these on Amazon here in the UK (amazon US want £11 shipping). Do you agree that these are original DJI. [emoji106][emoji107]
ebb87933c3a35e34aafcb5d7435e6fa6.jpg

What are your reasons for your conclusion?
They are manufactured by "XCSOURCE" (per their listing here on Amazon). Another dead giveaway is that the description does not note they are OEM and also says they are "suitable" for the P4.

Last edited:
I would NOT use any non DJI props. Had a set come extra in a bundle that were HORRIBLY out of balance. If you do decide to use them you best make sure to check balance first. I threw the extra set in the trash.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4