Can one BIND a P2V WiFi Repeater to a P2V+ WiFi Module?

Reaction score
Situation in a nutshell. . .

1.) Had a P2V (not Plus+). On it's 100th flight, it flew back to Shenzhen, China (I call this the DJI Diamond Anniversary phenomenon ;) )
2.) I purchased a crashed P2V+ cheap on eBay (just aircraft, no controller, no WiFi repeater, no batteries, nothing)
3.) Fixed crashed P2V+
3a.) Repairs successful (so far).
4.) Bound P2V+ receiver to old P2V transmitter
5.) Flies great!

Question #1: Can the WiFi repeater from my old P2V be associated with the WiFi module in the P2V+?
Question #2: If YES, what is the procedure? Any links to previous HOWTO's would be sincerely appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

The box claims that the two repeaters are different.
They could have put that on there to throw people off from thinking it, but usually they're on point with manuals and labeling.
I havne't tested it yet, but it seems unlikely.

Let us know!

dirkclod said:
If ya talking about binding it I binded a P2V+RE700 to my P2V with no problem and seems to me ya could do the sme reversed . But I don know and you won't till ya try ;)
Well that's awesome for you. I'm glad it worked. How about the tiniest bit of guidance as to how you did it, as I have no idea where to start. . . :?

Thanks!

The only real difference between the RE500 and RE700 is the power output (and thus range).

The instructions for pairing a repeater w/ the camera are available at:
http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... 1.4_en.pdf

Starting specifically at the bottom of page 15.

If that fails, you can do the job manually as well via the WebUI (which is already installed on the RE500) after pressing the reset button. Let me know if you end up needing to go this way.. it's a simple process, but I've not written up a document for it yet.

Hope this helps,
LK

linuxkidd said:
The only real difference between the RE500 and RE700 is the power output (and thus range).
If that fails, you can do the job manually as well via the WebUI (which is already installed on the RE500) after pressing the reset button. Let me know if you end up needing to go this way.. it's a simple process, but I've not written up a document for it yet.

Hope this helps,
LK
Dear linuxkidd,

I can't thank you enough for this guidance :!: It is VERY much appreciated. I'll report back with my results once I follow those instructions. . .

Best wishes to you ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20