Can not update RC GL300A

Reaction score
Help please! I need it on Sunday.

I ve tried everything. It does not want to update to 1.3.2. GL300A. Bin is on root, no text files, charged 100%, reformatted, reinstalled DJ GO, no effect. Light is red on controller. No text files after that tries. App says RC needs to be upgraded. But how?

Last edited:
Did you try the install via the app or the sd card? Mine worked without issues using the sd card. If you followed this method it might be worth checking that the file copied correctly? Maybe do a checksum on both files and compare them?

Put the bin file on the SD card and then put it into the gimbal. Plug your RC up to the gimbal via the USB port and your update should go through.

I had the same problem and updated this way. Did my first flight today and it was silky smooth.

Reactions: tvckz
I, too had to update the RC manually with a USB stick micro SD reader with the bin file on the same micro SD I used in the camera on the Phantom. Transmitter light went from white to green to blue during the update, and eventually back to green. Still had issues with the DJI Go app not seeing the P3P, or telling me I still needed to update the transmitter after I had already done so, so I killed the DJI Go app, and restarted it, and turned the P3P off and on. Eventually, they started working together, but there are some initial glitches. Be patient and keep trying until it works, assuming all updates were successful. Check the .txt file in the Log directory in the Misc folder on the card to be sure of the latter. Good luck! I had 3 successful flights of over 75,000 feet total tonight after the update with no issues caused by the updates! :cool:

Put the bin file on the SD card and then put it into the gimbal. Plug your RC up to the gimbal via the USB port and your update should go through.

I had the same problem and updated this way. Did my first flight today and it was silky smooth.

Ok. Controller light is green. Camera light is red. Sounds D................. D.................. D................ D............D.......... then camera light became green, then again red and again D..........D..........D...........D............D............D.............D now it is blinking red

Should be like that? No...

Ok. Finally!!! I formatted it in quad. Then connect it my PC. Moved that bin file. Switched off. Connect to RC. Switch on Quad first, then Controller. Now it is beeping as it should. Completed

Last edited:
Ok. Controller light is green. Camera light is red. Sounds D................. D.................. D................ D............D.......... then camera light became green, then again red and again D..........D..........D...........D............D............D.............D now it is blinking red

Should be like that? No...

Ok. Finally!!! I formatted it in quad. Then connect it my PC. Moved that bin file. Switched off. Connect to RC. Switch on Quad first, then Controller. Now it is beeping as it should. Completed
Yeah! Another happy customer! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj