Can multiple phantoms fly in same area?

Reaction score
if you and a friend both had phantoms can you fly together or will the controls interfere with each other?

P3p and p3s? Or 2 of each?

Multiple threads on this topic previously.
Yes, no there isn't any concern.
I have already flown my P3P with a forum friend, flying his P3A right beside me.
Take off, with confidence. Fly with friends, relatives, and even the oddest of strangers. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: bobmyers and jryser
I went to a meet up last weekend, and counted 12 Phantoms in flight at once. There was only one guy that seemed to be having issues. But he was still able to fly.

What sorts of issues?

Please do tell. So was the solo troubled pilot, flying a P3 Standard?

Thanks.

RedHotPoker

What sorts of issues?
I've done it a number of times with different craft.
The only issues noted were with an Inspire and with someone's homebuilt drone, I had to stand a little further away with my controller to stop interference affecting my video.
i-fXHGsCQ-XL.jpg

What sorts of issues?

Please do tell. So was the solo troubled pilot, flying a P3 Standard?

Thanks.

RedHotPoker
He was flying a P3A and got a few weak/lost signal alerts. Video feed was still good, and had full control of his bird.

Egads man!!... don't cross the streams, that would be BAD!! :eek:

I ripped a hole in a hole once. Bloody hell. Hahaha

image.jpeg

RedHotPoker

My buddy has the v2+ and I have the P3A. We can fly them but if we're standing next to each other, I get interference on my iPad mini screen. I need to step away about 15-20 feet to resolve this issue.

My buddy has the v2+ and I have the P3A. We can fly them but if we're standing next to each other, I get interference on my iPad mini screen. I need to step away about 15-20 feet to resolve this issue.

Same for me, had to stand a few metres away from the other controller as there was interference on my Android tablet.
P3A & P3P

Not any issues while flying with a friend, standing nearby.

Love to find a way to get some blue angles formation flying using phantom on video

I was flying my P3S and my buddy was flying his P3S... No issues with interference.

Video of landing.

Just flew wid my brother today.. Definitely cant do it. I flew first and once he turned on his craft i lost my video signal, a little scary but i still had control as it was los. I dunno wts wrong but we flew a few months ago n it was great. Dunno wts wrong now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj