Can individual batteries be pre-ordered?

Reaction score
I made the mistake of not buying an extra battery with the original purchase. Although I guess people that did still don't have the extra one.

Can somebody recommend the best place to get an order in for one?

Best? If there were a best in anything, there would only be one place. DJI and many dealers have them listed. At this time there is no way of know who would get them first.

Reactions: snowghost
Thanks! I will put my order in.

If you bought your phantom from one of the dealers, I bet they will update the order and charge you $100 for the 2nd battery. Try asking. Not sure if dji would do the same. We are all waiting for the extra battery.

I ordered originally from DJI and already got the bird. So I'm stuck for aftermarket price. Just wasn't sure who'd be best to get them from.

I pre-ordered two additional batteries from UAV-Outlet, and am waiting on the extra battery from my original P3P order...

I've ordered extra batteries on the DJI web store. I'll let you know when they ship! They just showed up to order in the last few days.

I ordered three from Advexure about a week ago - hoping they come in before the holiday weekend so I'm not stuck with one battery of runtime.

Yeah, that's not going to happen. Sorry.

Well I have my Phantom 2v+ with 3 batteries. Guess that'll have to do, along with the one P3 battery. At least I can do some Ground Station stuff.

Well I have my Phantom 2v+ with 3 batteries. Guess that'll have to do, along with the one P3 battery. At least I can do some Ground Station stuff.

That's my thought too. I still have my P2V with three batteries (goes up for sale as soon as I get my extras for the P3). Was just hoping I wouldn't have to lug both with. I like the P3 controller so much more. *sigh* First world problems...

Kindred spirit. I'm also waiting on a new case for the P3. Don't really want to haul it until then. You have any insight on the best way to sell the P2? Or I might just keep it. Low hours on it.

You have any insight on the best way to sell the P2? Or I might just keep it. Low hours on it.

If there was a way to throw my GoPro on it with a new gimbal I'd keep it - but I'm going to end up not flying it once GS is available for the P3. Not like the 1080 is bad, but even the downsampled 4k is far superior in quality. Beyond that I think I'll just sell it locally on CL or try here. Not looking to get much out of it, I fully expect a loss. Mine probably only has 4 hours on it at most since I bought it this winter and have only flown it a few times. If I get $600 with the three batteries I'd be happy.

If there was a way to throw my GoPro on it with a new gimbal I'd keep it - but I'm going to end up not flying it once GS is available for the P3. Not like the 1080 is bad, but even the downsampled 4k is far superior in quality. Beyond that I think I'll just sell it locally on CL or try here. Not looking to get much out of it, I fully expect a loss. Mine probably only has 4 hours on it at most since I bought it this winter and have only flown it a few times. If I get $600 with the three batteries I'd be happy.

Good idea. I opted for the 1080p P3, and while I can't opine as to the 4k downsampled, I do notice a sharper picture with 1080p/60 as compared to the P2. And of course the ability to shoot at night.

I'm in the same boat. It's tough to go back to the P2v+ from the P3. I LOVE my P2v+ and it's still great but the P3 just brings to much more to the table. I really want to push the P3.

Reactions: Bigdz and snowghost

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.