Can I watch my flight videos on my IPad?

Reaction score
Good afternoon. I have my drone with me at my in-laws in Tn. Usually I ”fill“ a few SD cards and watch the videos when I get back to Illinois on my computer. My In-laws don’t have a computer….
Is there some program I would have to download from the internet? and what hardware would I need to physically connect the card reader to the IPad.
thanks for any help!
R&R

Maybe try getting bigger cards 🤷‍♂️
I mean I use 128’s and never use hardly any but know it’s there
if I can’t get to my Mac.

hopefully im understanding your question correctly so here goes....first, you can turn on the 'cache videos' option to where it will give you a lesser quality version to watch later. It will take up some space on your ipad but you can still watch what you recorded. just delete it when you're done enjoying it. If you want the original recorded video youll need an sd reader for ipad(lighting cable) which will connect to your ipad and you just insert the sd card. Theyre cheap and come with many ports if you prefer...SD, micro sd, USB ports for charging etc.

hope this helps

Reactions: dirkclod
If not mistaken on some model‘s I know you have to click on the video and then it downlads videos. I know it automatically downloads the pictures when you check that option and if the video is long it takes a few minute so keep that in mind to have some battery left. Guess if you didn’t have to check which video
you wanted to watch it would download all you have on the card.
Now that’s unless I’m mistaken which has been a lot lately.
You do stuff so much sometimes you know how to do it automatically but is hard to explan. 🤷‍♂️.

Thanks for the replies guys. i have an SD card reader that I usually plug into my USB port on my home computer. So if I understand correctly I need to find a male to male fitting for my IPad charging cable that will connect the SD card reader to USB end my cable.
And then my IPad will automatically download the videos?
Let the search begin.

Thanks for the replies guys. i have an SD card reader that I usually plug into my USB port on my home computer. So if I understand correctly I need to find a male to male fitting for my IPad charging cable that will connect the SD card reader to USB end my cable.
And then my IPad will automatically download the videos?
Let the search begin.
If you want to edit? Yes. If you just want to watch then the cached version should be enough.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.