can i mount 2312 on pt96 motherboard? Phanton 3 advanced

can i mount 2312 on pt96 motherboard?
DO NOT install the new 2312A motors onto a Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced aircraft with the old central board (Spare Part NO. 33). Likewise, DO NOT install the old 2312 motors onto a Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced aircraft with the new central board (Spare Part NO. 96). Doing so will likely damage the aircraft. As a general rule, match the old motors with the old central board and the new motors with the new central board. Follow the steps below to replace the motors.

DO NOT install the new 2312A motors onto a Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced aircraft with the old central board (Spare Part NO. 33). Likewise, DO NOT install the old 2312 motors onto a Phantom 3 Professional/Advanced aircraft with the new central board (Spare Part NO. 96). Doing so will likely damage the aircraft. As a general rule, match the old motors with the old central board and the new motors with the new central board. Follow the steps below to replace the motors.

I buy part96 and Now i bit new 2312a

My part33 esc error e remove and add part96 and i buy 2312a

I buy part96 and Now i bit new 2312a

My part33 esc error e remove and add part96 and i buy 2312a
The ESC error may or may not caused by faulty motors. My experience is when my AC battery goes lower than 50% I will get the esc error and the motors won't start. You may want to check your firmware as well to see if it helps

The ESC error may or may not caused by faulty motors. My experience is when my AC battery goes lower than 50% I will get the esc error and the motors won't start. You may want to check your firmware as well to see if it helps

now I ordered the new card! I was afraid of falling while I was flying! now I'll have everything new and I'm calmer

now I ordered the new card! I was afraid of falling while I was flying! now I'll have everything new and I'm calmer

Since you had already ordered the part96 central board and 2312A motors I think it's better to replace the old version because 2312A is more efficient. It's also difficult to source new genuine 2312 motors even from China. I would not buy used motors because they may have been crashed and have bent shafts and who knows, to be safe always go for new motors.

Since you had already ordered the part96 central board and 2312A motors I think it's better to replace the old version because 2312A is more efficient. It's also difficult to source new genuine 2312 motors even from China. I would not buy used motors because they may have been crashed and have bent shafts and who knows, to be safe always go for

Is there any way to test the engines?

As far as I'm concerned there is no easy way to test the motors. A guy made a how-to video to test motor vibration

Another video using a laser

To balance the motors see this video (it's kind of troublesome to do it)

To avoid doing all these checking and balancing I would rather buy new motors :)

As far as I'm concerned there is no easy way to test the motors. A guy made a how-to video to test motor vibration

Another video using a laser

To balance the motors see this video (it's kind of troublesome to do it)

To avoid doing all these checking and balancing I would rather buy new motors :)

we bought good and original 2312a coupons at a good price

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj