Can I install a Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal on my Phantom 1?

Reaction score
Still really new at this and haven't had time to research but I found a deal on this gimbal. My quad model is P330D if that helps.

Yep, you can use an H3-3D with a P1. You'll need a P1-specific mount, and a Phantom upgrade board (or PMU-V2 + GCU in lieu of the upgrade board).

Hi. If you use PMU-V2 + GCU you will not have the chance to change the tilt speed of gimbal.
The gimbal is tilting 1:1 with you finger move and it is totally unusefull...

If you use the upgrade board - i do not have informations about the tilt speed settings.
If somebody has - please share it!

Sorry for my questions again but - if you or anybody there is using the P1 original with update desk which is designed for H3-2D - the tilt speed of H3-3D is really slow? If im using the standalone version of H3-3D (not for P2 and with GCU and IMU) the tilt is working but is too quick and unusable...

ditri said:
Sorry for my questions again but - if you or anybody there is using the P1 original with update desk which is designed for H3-2D - the tilt speed of H3-3D is really slow? If im using the standalone version of H3-3D (not for P2 and with GCU and IMU) the tilt is working but is too quick and unusable...

If you look at the gimbal tab in your NAZA assistant software you'll see a place to change the Pitch (tilt) speed when using the upgrade board. I haven't tested that myself though as I program that through my aftermarket controller.

Thank you so much for info. I have the phantom mounted inside in Spidex v2 and if i want to change the board for newer updated - it is not so easy. So i want to know if it really works. Please what phantom do you have? Classic One with naza v1? And please if you have a little time can you post the printscreen of tab? I was talking about it on the others phorums and there is no consensus if it works or not. Im using the h33d with gcu and imu separated and in the gimbal tab there is the nothing new....the servo speed in the Advanced > Gimbal tab - its for the oldstlyed servo gimbals and it does not work for H3-3D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj