Can I get my log file back from Healthy Drones?

Reaction score
I uploaded some of my flight logs to Healthy Drones before I synced my tablet with the cloud.
Restored the tablet to factory setting in order to return it to the store :(
I need to see my controller inputs from one of those missing data files!

Is there any way to get the original file back from Healthy Drones?

TIA

The CSV file should contains your controller inputs. However, I don't think there is any way to get the file you uploaded. Maybe try emailing Healthy Drones. Perhaps they store the original uploads somewhere.

Reactions: Mocho
Thanks msinger, looked at the CSV file and there is "rc_elevator rc_aileron rc_throttle rc_rudder" however I'm not sure how to interrupt the values beneath ?

I keep a folder for every flight which includes a screen shot video of the flight from my tablet, any video recording I make, and a copy of the flight record, whether it's from Dji or Litchi. In the past I was downloading the CSV file which msinger mentions. But in the past few days I suddenly noticed a different option, "Download Original." I know it was there before, but I just never paid it any mind. I haven't ever actually used any of these files, so I really don't know the difference between CSV and KML files. But I am ASSUMING that when you "Download original" you would be downloading whatever was originally sent to Healthy Drones.

Reactions: Mocho
in the past few days I suddenly noticed a different option, "Download Original."
Are you using the paid version? I'm using the free version and do not see that option.

Are you using the paid version? I'm using the free version and do not see that option.
Oh, ok, that may be an issue. Yes, I'm on the paid version. The cheapest option though, I think it's %6,99/mo and it stores up to 600 flight logs. I find it's pretty worth the price, personally.

Thanks msinger, looked at the CSV file and there is "rc_elevator rc_aileron rc_throttle rc_rudder" however I'm not sure how to interrupt the values beneath ?
Here's how those values map to the remote controller sticks (if you're using the default mode 2):

P3-RC-Stick-Sketch.JPG

The values range from 1684 to 364. 1024 is the neutral position (when the stick is in the center). The stick is in the far left or down position when at 364. The stick is in the far right or up position when at 1684.

Last edited:
Thank you for your efforts msinger, that should get me the info I'm looking for !

Gary M. I always start out with good intentions, logging everything then slack off! Thanks for your input and if I really need the actual file, I know how to get it now :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31