Can I fly over Niagara Falls?

Reaction score
Hi I am over from the UK and will be visiting Niagara Falls tomorrow. Any problems to fly my P3A?[emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

There is 2 helipad s very close to the falls. I live 20 min from the falls. And know it would be a big risk.

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
I was watching BBC documentary last night they were in a a helicopter very low over the falls .So I would be checking it out first

Hi I am over from the UK and will be visiting Niagara Falls tomorrow. Any problems to fly my P3A?[emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Hope you enjoy the holiday... And don't forget to take the battery out of the phantom as you go through customs :) I'm from uk too... As for the water fall....well... Never been there and I wouldnt know the rules... But I would assume the down breeze where the water drops could "suck" in the phantom if you get to close... A bit like how a Hoover works... Put your hand near the tube and you can feel it slightly sucking the air in... That's just my idea and it may not happen... But I would keep a safe distance. Also when your there ask advice from anyone that may work there... Could be a law regarding filming with out a permit... Who knows? But always be safe and also... Online their is a "one hour insurance" you can take out... May be worth doing that in case the worst happens. But keep us updated and upload the pics when you have time. Oh......and bring me back a stick of rock :p

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues