can i fly it over the time square Nyc?

Reaction score
can i fly it over the time square Nyc and the Empire state building?
ask it because i see there alot of helicopters

Only if King Kong or Godzilla is on the Empire State Building.
Special FAA exception...:p

haha ok, now when i see the comments im understand that was a stupid question but im not from the usa so i really didnt know its wrong

Reactions: BigAl07
Gil- it may be different where you live, but in the USA now, we are not supposed to fly over ANY people not directly involved in your flight "crew" or film operation- like models or your client. May include personal friends who are aware of what you are doing. Not sure.

But almost every major city now have ordinances against what you are asking.
And definitely in congested , high potential for risk of terrorist targets.
Like NYC....

lol 100's if not more fly them in NYC and yes in Time Square.

Maybe most of them wait for a time of the day when theres nobody around in Times Square. :p

I've read that it's ok to fly in Battery Park but I can't find it anywhere on an official NYC page so even though I'd love to, think I'll stay away. I have yet to see a drone flying in NYC and even in Staten Island I personally know only 1 other person who has one. I know they're out there (i see the youtube videos) but i have not seen any in person yet. Guess I'm out at the wrong times.

Maybe most of them wait for a time of the day when theres nobody around in Times Square. :p

I've read that it's ok to fly in Battery Park but I can't find it anywhere on an official NYC page so even though I'd love to, think I'll stay away. I have yet to see a drone flying in NYC and even in Staten Island I personally know only 1 other person who has one. I know they're out there (i see the youtube videos) but i have not seen any in person yet. Guess I'm out at the wrong times.
If no one sees you, it didn't happen! :p

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj