Can Camera Gimbal Angle Be Adjusted?

Reaction score
New here. First time droner. Received P4P for a gift. When I boot up the bird, the camera/gimbal goes through (what I assume to be) a calibration, but then settles NOT in the dead ahead position.....but rather off several degrees to one side........call it 11:00-11:30 when viewed from above. Can this be fixed/adjusted/re-calibrated or is this a P4P that should be returned? Thanks.

While the A/C is on, manually move the gimbal all the way to full lock on the side it is pointing towards then return to center. This should resolve your issue. I would then perform a gimbal calibration.

New here. First time droner. Received P4P for a gift. When I boot up the bird, the camera/gimbal goes through (what I assume to be) a calibration, but then settles NOT in the dead ahead position.....but rather off several degrees to one side........call it 11:00-11:30 when viewed from above. Can this be fixed/adjusted/re-calibrated or is this a P4P that should be returned? Thanks.

What does it do to images/video when flying? Doesn't matter what it's doing on the ground if it's all right in the air ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20