Can anyone suggest a............

Reaction score
backpack that can accomodate a phantom4, batterys controller, and dsl camera's? my son seems to think there are packs that can carry all of these items together but i cannot find one for love nor money.

Last edited:
backpack that can accomodate a phantom4, batterys controller, and dsl camera's? my son seems to think there are packs that can carry all of these items together but i cannot find one for love nor money.
I use the Manfrotto D1 and it's awesome. Carries my P4, three batteries, props, extended landing gear, parabolic range extenders,etc. There's one large compartment that I haven't put anything in yet.

It also allows you to carry your Phantom with the blades on if you are so inclined.

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

I use the Manfrotto d1 for my drone. Put my full size Nikon D750 w/large 14-24mm attached in the top compartment, & a 28-300mm in one of the red pockets next to the drone. Not ideal, but it all fits.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I just bought the Lowe pro droneguard 450 bag. It is great and has tons of room and it customizable. The only downside is it's size

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik