Can anyone recommend which fpv is better for a phantom 2

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a fpv for my phantom 2 with gimble and am having a hard time finding options other than fat shark and even the there are a lot of options for that brand as well.
Looking for feedback and what's better a screen or goggles. Anyone have names for screens that work for the phantom2?

What's my best options.

Thanks!

guyfromcali said:
I'm looking to buy a fpv for my phantom 2 with gimble and am having a hard time finding options other than fat shark and even the there are a lot of options for that brand as well.
Looking for feedback and what's better a screen or goggles. Anyone have names for screens that work for the phantom2?

What's my best options.

Thanks!

Fatshark is the most popular... I like the new Skyzone googles.

Everything "works" with the phantom... it all depends on what frequency you decide to use and what transmitter you decide to use.

guyfromcali said:

What's my best options.

Thanks!

I have the Phantom 2 (just purchased) and here is my setup:

1. ZenMuse H3-3D Gimbal (deal with buying the P2)
2. DJI Mini iOSD (HIGHLY recommended for FPV)
3. GoPro Hero+3 Black (silver would be fine)
4. Immersion 5.8Ghz 600Mw vTx
5. Black Pearl 7" HD Screen (Mounted to the Radio. I like this vs the Googles idea. I like the ability to quickly look up and the Phantom and then quickly back at the screen. Plus the Black pearl has a built in Diversity Rx and the screen is HD)
Purchased Antennas from http://www.fpvhub.com/index.php/topic,13441.0.html

With the Immersion and ZenMuse Gimbal and the P2, the installation is super simple, there are videos out there that easily show the steps. You have to be able to solder, but its pretty easy.

tpawyant said:
guyfromcali said:

What's my best options.

Thanks!

I have the Phantom 2 (just purchased) and here is my setup:

1. ZenMuse H3-3D Gimbal (deal with buying the P2)
2. DJI Mini iOSD (HIGHLY recommended for FPV)
3. GoPro Hero+3 Black (silver would be fine)
4. Immersion 5.8Ghz 600Mw vTx
5. Black Pearl 7" HD Screen (Mounted to the Radio. I like this vs the Googles idea. I like the ability to quickly look up and the Phantom and then quickly back at the screen. Plus the Black pearl has a built in Diversity Rx and the screen is HD)
Purchased Antennas from http://www.fpvhub.com/index.php/topic,13441.0.html

With the Immersion and ZenMuse Gimbal and the P2, the installation is super simple, there are videos out there that easily show the steps. You have to be able to solder, but its pretty easy.

Firstpersonview in the UK makes it even easier by making a cable to connect them all up. No soldering.. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies.
Can you post links to place that I can buy them at? I'm in California and would like to find someone who sells them here so shipping will be less if possible.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31