Can anyone recommend these WOODEN props? Xoar

Nothing wrong with well made wooden props. I like wooden rotor blades on some helis...

I would be worried about the nounting nuts backing out with the active breaking on a phantom. I wouldnt fly them for that reason.

I doubt they would be quieter to any appreciable extent.

THanks for the replies! I think I'm going to keep the stock ones for now. Content with what I got.

plus if it isn't coated, the wood could expand leading to cracks, esp if you get a slight bump into one of the props... I wouldn't risk it

DJI has probably expended hundreds of hours of engineering/design/testing on their stock props. The wooden ones look great, but why tempt fate?

Surely you would not think that DJI just slapped on some props off the shelf and put them on a million drones, and warranted them ..... do you?

Reactions: Sagebrush
I keep a wrench in my kit and tighten them fairly tightly at the beginning of every session. I think they fly well. If you go with them, make sure they are balanced as I received one or two that had to be hub-weighted or replaced. Xoar has bent backwards to be accommodating.

Hub-weighting is easily done with a piece of steel wire and a sized drill using a Dremel tool.

Xoar PJP-N-PH3 Xoar Precision Pair Beechwood Props for DJI Phantom 3

Has anyone used them? If so, do they really cut down the noise?
They really do cut down the noise and my drone handles very well. I was very inpressed. I have a Phantom 3 SE
DEPS3SE.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj