Can anyone help me out with a LOG 4K video?

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm new to drones and video editing and have looked at some guides at youtube.
Decided to try the free version av DaVinci 12.5 to start with.

I'm waiting for a DJI Mavic but i would like to start trying to do some video editing.
I've got a couple of LUT's that i would like to try and see if i later can do manual color grading.

So, therefor my question is if there is anyone that can help me out with a unedited LOG 4K source file from a Phantom 4 that i can play around with.
I guess the P4 is the drone that has the most similar camera to the Mavic, that's why i ask for a file from the Phantom 4.

Doesn't have to be any fancy or particularly long, more or less anything would do
smile.gif

If i could chose it would be grass and water included.

Thanks!

Hi, I have some footage as you described (trees, water, golf field, some buildings). I am, like you, starting to experiment with DaVinci Resolve, LUTs, etc.

I will put some files later today on my OneDrive account and post the link.

Beside's DJI LUT for the Phantom, what LUTs do you found?

Cheers

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Here is the link.

10 Gb in 6 files. Please pay no attention to flying technique. I am still getting used to the controls and growing comfortable with flying it, so no "cinematic" shots but should be ok to train color grading.

Also the weather has been mostly cloudy.

I have those same LUTs. They seem a good starting point. At least we don't have a lack of options with them.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApyAMA5jYGEOiUdM4THHE-ThXYiH

Hi bruno.baptista.355, did you happen to use any ND filters on these shots? I'm still learning myself and I've been having some major issues with my shots being too dark. Thanks for uploading the videos. I'm grabbing them too so I can compare the LUTs from http://www.groundcontrolcolor.com/drone-luts.html that I picked up this week.

Would you mind sharing your other camera settings for the shots if you recall them?

Here is the link.

10 Gb in 6 files. Please pay no attention to flying technique. I am still getting used to the controls and growing comfortable with flying it, so no "cinematic" shots but should be ok to train color grading.

Also the weather has been mostly cloudy.

I have those same LUTs. They seem a good starting point. At least we don't have a lack of options with them.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApyAMA5jYGEOiUdM4THHE-ThXYiH

I haven't yet used any filters. I've bought the Taco-RC ND/PL set (4/8/16/32) but they are sitting in Brazilian customs.

Shane on me, but the camera was in full Auto. I was more concerned in mastering the flight than fiddling with camera settings at this point.

Hopefully this weekend the weather is looking nice and I plan to fly in a much nicer place. I will upload the files to the same folder.

Hi bruno.baptista.355, did you happen to use any ND filters on these shots? I'm still learning myself and I've been having some major issues with my shots being too dark. Thanks for uploading the videos. I'm grabbing them too so I can compare the LUTs from Drone LUTs by Ground Control - Color Grading LUTs for DJI, GoPro Karma and More! that I picked up this week.

Would you mind sharing your other camera settings for the shots if you recall them?

mosdefcon, how do you like the LUTs from Ground Control? I am considering the Falcon Pack. Did you bought the 3 packs?

I haven't yet used any filters. I've bought the Taco-RC ND/PL set (4/8/16/32) but they are sitting in Brazilian customs.

Shane on me, but the camera was in full Auto. I was more concerned in mastering the flight than fiddling with camera settings at this point.

Hopefully this weekend the weather is looking nice and I plan to fly in a much nicer place. I will upload the files to the same folder.

Sounds great, thank you ! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik