Can’t level the gimbal on m P4P V2.0

Reaction score
I tried levelling the camera in flight on my new P4P+ V2.0 today by pressing the C2 button and rolling the right wheel, but the gimbal wouldn’t activate the levelling process. I normally see a on-screen grid to help straighten the horizon. Has something changed in the 2.0 Phantom? Any ideas?

I tried levelling the camera in flight on my new P4P+ V2.0 today by pressing the C2 button and rolling the right wheel, but the gimbal wouldn’t activate the levelling process. I normally see a on-screen grid to help straighten the horizon. Has something changed in the 2.0 Phantom? Any ideas?

Have you tried an IMU calibration first ?

Also there is a menu item that brings up the Gimbal leveling that you touch the screen to level it either to the left or right - but (on mine) it doesnt seem to do much.
With my P3p and using the C2 button & wheel you could really see each click make a difference.

I believe it’s the same menu in the P4 Pro and Mavic Pro.

Works a bit slower than the other method but works.

You have to turn on the grids. I tend to fly with them on all the time. Under settings in the camera.

Paul C

I believe it’s the same menu in the P4 Pro and Mavic Pro.

Works a bit slower than the other method but works.

You have to turn on the grids. I tend to fly with them on all the time. Under settings in the camera.

Paul C
Must be really slow. I hit the + or - several times & nothing seems to happen. I'll try again.
And I use the Grids+Crosshiars and Center points too.
lets me know all I need to keep level, and where my altitude needs to be to clear obstructions and where exactly is directly below me.....

The adjustment is rather small with each press.

Paul C

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20