Campaign for the replacement of all P3A /Ps with old motors and shells

Reaction score
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=901399956561745&id=100000752468523&set=gm.1217062138308913

Please visit the official DJI Facebook page on the above link and post your thoughts too on the subject matter as well as here.

According to DJI 's announcement (see pic) on the DJI support Facebook site:
"New 2312A motors are more stable and balanced compare to the old ones."

Why can't we have replacemnts of our "old" (anythibg bought before September sometime) P3A/Ps is the shells are cracking (known issue to DJI for some time now) and our motors are less stable?

Why can't i have the best that my money can buy when someone else that bought his P3 latter has these new motors and new reinforced shell?

Attachments

• 1446161202201.jpg
    1446161202201.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,135
I have the old shell and the old motors. I payed 899 pounds for the P3A + the HDMI module + DJI CF reifeinforced props and other extras rising the cost to more than 1200 UK pouds Sterling and i bought all this in the beginning of September from one of DJI official UK dealers it was from their August stock though. I got in touch with DJI support some time ago and they eventualy admitted indirectly that cracks might occure in the arms of my P3myand soon as they appear to notify DJI and i said "fair enough" but after seen the post here that clearly says that "the new motors are more stable" then that is my case as i was not notified by DJI that the model i bought was less stable. Stability is a paramount factor for the drone's nominal operation so here we have an issue. Is there any way to get this shorted out please? Its a shame to loose a good customer. Its only fair that i want no less than the best my money can buy and what i was sold is not as other users for the same money and even less get the P3A/P with the new more durable shells and new more stable and efficient motors. Its only fair. Going back to DJI company policy, i work for a multinational corporation and part of my job is product assurance, belive me DJI if i had a product with funtemental design and material flaws (like the OLD P3A/Psw do) we would have exchanged all these devices. DJI has a product with a fundamental design flaw associated with the shell and the old motors resulting in shell cracks. It would be really awesome if DJI replaced the crafts for a latest version.

According to DJI 's announcement (see pic) on the DJI support Facebook site:
"New 2312A motors are more stable and balanced compare to the old ones."

Why can't we have replacements of our "old" (anything bought before September sometime) P3A/Ps is the shells are cracking (known issue to DJI for some time now) and our motors are less stable?
Why can't i have the best that my money can buy when someone else that bought his P3 latter has these new motors and new reinforced shell?
There's no evidence that there's any problem with the original motors or that cracks in shells is related to motors at all.
Since there are so many P3s with original motors flying safely and exhibiting no shell cracking, it's much more likely that the cracking is just an issue with some batches of shell moulding.
If you have a problem with shell cracking, DJI will replace that.

As for more stable and balanced, that sounds like marketing spin.
Manufacturers make small changes in production runs all the time and the new motors are just another.
Perhaps they are cheaper, or the old ones got more expensive or are no longer available or maybe they are "more efficient" but that sounds a lot like marketing spin too.
I've never noticed any issues related to some sort of lack of stability or balance on mine.
I don't see any indication that you have a problem with yours either - just fear based on paranoid forum factoids.

Guys guess what DJI did...? They just deleted my post from their Facebook site... literally withing minutes of posting it...

And i reposted it... so what they do next they blocked me... from the FB group this is unbelievable....

Reactions: GoodnNuff
DJI is constantly working to improve their product. If you want to play, then you have to pay.

If your shell cracks under normal use, DJI will repair it for free. That's a well known fact.

DJI is constantly working to improve their product. If you want to play, then you have to pay.

If your shell cracks under normal use, DJI will repair it for free. That's a well known fact.
I payed 899 pounds for the P3A + the HDMI module + DJI CF reifeinforced props and other extras rising the cost to more than 1200 UK pouds Sterling and i bought all this in the beginning of September from one of DJI official UK dealers it was from their August stock though. I got in touch with DJI support some time ago and they eventualy admitted indirectly that cracks might occure in the arms of my P3myand soon as they appear to notify DJI and i said "fair enough" but after seen the post here that clearly says that "the new motors are more stable" then that is my case as i was not notified by DJI that the model i bought was less stable. Stability is a paramount factor for the drone's nominal operation so here we have an issue. Is there any way to get this shorted out please? Its a shame to loose a good customer. Its only fair that i want no less than the best my money can buy and what i was sold is not as other users for the same money and even less get the P3A/P with the new more durable shells and new more stable and efficient motors. Its only fair. Going back to DJI company policy, i work for a multinational corporation and part of my job is product assurance, belive me DJI if i had a product with funtemental design and material flaws (like the OLD P3A/Psw do) we would have exchanged all these devices. DJI has a product with a fundamental design flaw associated with the shell and the old motors resulting in shell cracks. It would be really awesome if DJI replaced the crafts for a latest version.

You should cut your losses and sell your Phantom now. It'll only lose value over time.

It is DJI that have to replace the product.
DJI have to replace a perfectly good product?
Why? Because a small number of misinformed forum members convince themselves that there is a problem despite having no evidence of this problem?
Ask Santa for a pony while you are at it.
but after seen the post here that clearly says that "the new motors are more stable" then that is my case as i was not notified by DJI that the model i bought was less stable. Stability is a paramount factor for the drone's nominal operation so here we have an issue. Is there any way to get this shorted out please?
I agree .. it would be good to get this sorted out.
Your Phantom is no less stable.
Have you seen any indication of a lack of stability?
Have you noticed anything wrong with it at all?

Why? Because a small number of misinformed forum members convince themselves that there is a problem despite having no evidence of this problem?
First of all i don't see how irony helps and christmas is still far... the cracked shell issue is everywhere not just a few users and it is the reason why DJI changed its design on the newer production P3s. Then it is DJI that mentioned that the "new motors are more stable" so as a paying customer i want the most stable product.
You are a moderator in this site correct Sir?

You are a moderator in this site correct Sir?
You got that right.
Here's a relevant quote from the real Spock.
May I say that I have not thoroughly enjoyed serving with humans?
I find their illogic and foolish emotions a constant irritant.”
- Star Trek, season 3, episode 7 (“Day of the Dove,” 1968)

Old motors are awesome.I bought my phantom 3 pro when DJI officially release it and i don't have any problem with it.It is very stable without any cracks in the shell.Until now i have more than 150 flights with it without any issue(motors and shell).

I agree .. it would be good to get this sorted out.
Your Phantom is no less stable.
Have you seen any indication of a lack of stability?
Have you noticed anything wrong with it at all?
No to be honest. But still i am entitled for the best my money can buy. I dont want anything free just to replace my bird with the latest production P3A so that it is less risky to crack.

You got that right.
Here's a relevant quote from the real Spock.
May I say that I have not thoroughly enjoyed serving with humans?
I find their illogic and foolish emotions a constant irritant.”
- Star Trek, season 3, episode 7 (“Day of the Dove,” 1968)
So moderator is my thread violating any rules ? If not then why not moderate the bad language further up this thread rather than been sarcastic earlier? Spock joke i like :)

Old motors are awesome.I bought my phantom 3 pro when DJI officially release it and i don't have any problem with it.It is very stable without any cracks in the shell.Until now i have more than 150 flights with it without any issue(motors and shell).
Ok this is very encouraging and i hope i am as lucky as u.

So moderator is my thread violating any rules ? If not then why not moderate the bad language further up this thread rather than been sarcastic earlier? Spock joke i like :)
I can't think of any forum rules broken and didn't notice bad language.

No to be honest. But still i am entitled for the best my money can buy. I dont want anything free just to replace my bird with the latest production P3A so that it is less risky to crack.
DJI made a minor change during the P3 production run and you feel entitled to a replacement of a perfectly good P3 with one with the shiny new motors because the marketing department says they are "more stable".

The irony of such a monumental display of illogical thinking coming from someone that styles themselves as Spock is greatly amusing.
This thread is up there with yesterday's DJI is threatening me and my family.

Nobody touches my P3 unless it actually goes wrong!
I remain to be convinced that new shells have cured the problem or that the new motors are actually better!!!
Ok sure i buy that too but why they wrote that on their support forum and why they deleted my post...?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues