Cameras and gimbals

Reaction score
If you have a pic of a camera or a gimbal or the fc40 camera please post . I want to see some ideas.. thanks

Cheapy chinese. 45 dalla

Attachments

• 20150817_231030.jpg
    20150817_231030.jpg
    692.6 KB · Views: 316
Walkera G2D, gopro 4 silver
IMG_20150801_093038031.jpg

I have a brand new FC40 camera in the box w/all attachments. Exactly what pictures do you want?

Sorry, I returned the FC-40 because it was advertised as new in box (NIB) but it wasn't. One of the things missing was the actual camera! I bought a camera elsewhere from a private party, but since the whole FC-40 unit was suspect, I returned it. A week later, the separately purchased camera arrived. By that time, I had already bit the bullet big time (3X$) and purchased and taken delivery of a brand new PV2+ Ver 3 and all of the accessories for it (except Flytrex). Even got a $100 gift card and a 64GB SD card (too big for either but works great with the 9" Droid tablet I use for FPV). I had also ordered all of the FC-40 accessories including the GS unit, 6 batts, case tablet holder for the FC-40 and had to return all of them. It was a real mess! By the time, I had gotten everything separated, packaged up, and shipped back, I had also starting to fly the Vision + and enjoying the hell out of it, but waited too long and couldn't return the FC-40 camera. It and the shiny new case went on a shelf and were forgotten about until I saw your post. I jumped on the chance to return one of the many favors I've received here on PP and wanted very much to help you out! ****!

If you want photos of the uninstalled camera, brackets, etc. just get back to me and I will shoot and post them. I guess the only other option would be DJI's ad for the FC-40 or all of them are here:

dji fc-40 - Google Search

FYI, the U shaped bracket is connected to the quad with a plastic plate w/two screws and the big shiny "nut and bolt" is exactly the same size as the one holding the PV2+ Ver 3 Wi-Fi Extender for an idea of scale.

If I can do anything else for you, don't hesitate to ask.

Semper Fi!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4