Camera

Reaction score
Ph3pro. .taking vidio.when I go back to review the vidio,there's fuzz on the top..I have been running my guards. (Bumpers) .

Link some footage or a video

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Won't let me. You have email you want I can send it that way.the more I look at different vidio I beleave if I play more and keep the camera down so it not shooting my blades .I am on dji app have placed a couple there .I am a new be lol.bought a walkera 250 gps pro. Just to learn more but haven't even flew it yet .still in bag have to do all this firmware update .to fly it safe .I guess.more learning. Not like my nitro or 2 stroke baja buggys.go and jam..

Take the time to read the flight manuals (RTFM) a couple of times, and watch some of the many helpful videos. Both on the @dji website and YouTube as well. The more you understand fully, about your Phantom, the better your flying experiences will be. ;-)

RedHotPoker

One way to get video here is to upload to youtube and post link. Keeping the props out of view is a matter of backing off on the forward pitch and/or employing a little down tilt of the gimble.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj