Camera

Reaction score
I have p3s and the only card is the one for camera. My question is is there any other data on that card? It's full, and was going to transfer the couple of videos on it to my computer then delete it. Just wondering if I can

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would just transfer the photos and videos from it and leave the file structure intact. Is there a reason you want to delete it?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have p3s and the only card is the one for camera. My question is is there any other data on that card? It's full, and was going to transfer the couple of videos on it to my computer then delete it. Just wondering if I can
Copy the files across and format the card.
There's no need to have anything but a clean card every time you fly.

No reason was just wondering if there was anything important on it besides the videos I took. I've read some threads about having other info but my bird only has one card and it's on the camera, was conserned about updates and if there was other stuff on the card

was conserned about updates and if there was other stuff on the card
The other folder/files created on your memory card are not needed. All firmware updates are installed directly on your Phantom. It's safe to delete anything on the memory card.

So any updates, which I'm hesitant to do because of what I read on some threads, have nothing to do with that card?

Well I keep hearing about firmware update and mine only has the one sd card in camera, the manual and one of the Dji videos I watched has two, so my original question should have been with that one card that I have is there any important information on it or is it just only for pics and videos?

so my original question should have been with that one card that I have is there any important information on it or is it just only for pics and videos?
All Phantoms only have one removable memory card. It's safe to delete anything on the memory card.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic